Our drying plant product group has stood for innovative solutions for many years. As a result, we can provide the optimal plant system for nearly every application of industrial drying. Sophisticated heating systems and high degrees of efficiency are the cornerstone for the low specific energy requirement of dryer systems. Among the most outstanding quality features of Birk industrial drying plants is the superior temperature precision, which means only the slightest temperature deviation, over the entire usable space thanks to the circulation air distribution and guidance system developed in-house. This guarantees a consistent and high heat transfer to the product and thus the most optimal drying results – with the least waste.
Our industrial drying plants are specially attuned to each customer process and can also be retroactively adapted or expanded to additional processes, so the plant can also be used for the widest range of goods to be dried. Our drying plants are specially designed and adapted to the customer's installation location, whereby an affordable and effective drying processes can be realised in even the most constrained and minimal spatial conditions.
We can offer a complete system designed especially to your process requirements, which also includes the surrounding plant periphery of exhaust air disposal (such as TPC), waste heat utilisation, plant loading and additional equipment.
Excerpt from the performance spectrum – Industrial dryers:
⇒ Chamber dryers
⇒ Continuous dryers
⇒ Rythmik dryers
⇒ Rapid dryers
- Compact design
- Innovative, avant-garde and integrated design
- Direct/indirect circulation air operation
- Rhythmic systems in the widest range of designs
- Modular layout – retroactive performance increase/reduction possible
- The widest range of material combinations – optimally attuned to the process application
- Use in the food industry possible
- The widest range of designs of drying chambers – heated directly or indirectly
- Variable drying chamber sizes – attuned to customer specifications
- Heating: electric or gas-fired
- Heating: by exhaust air from the widest range of thermal processes
- Heating: by pre-heated supply air using an exhaust air heat exchanger
- Thermal treatment of flammable/non-flammable materials
- Plant installation in EX zones possible
- Manual or automatic charging
- Remote diagnostic systems / remote maintenance
- Advanced technology for minimal maintenance effort
- Portfolio of affordable "standard"-industrial drying-plants in fixed installation sizes and applications
⇒Describe your task – we have the "guaranteed" appropriate solution!