Waste heat utilisation | Heat recovery
The waste heat utilisation plant is a system for heat/energy recovery using a heat exchanger plant to extract the thermal energy stored in the exhaust air or exhaust gas and transfer it to other media (air, water, thermal, oil, steam) for re-use. With the use of a waste heat utilisation plant, there is a great savings potential in regard to energy costs in comparison with separately generated process heat.
Our exhaust heat utilisation plant can be adapted to nearly any process; for this purpose, it is specially attuned to the customer's application and can even be retroactively adapted or expanded to additional processes. In this connection, waste heat utilisation plants can be specially designed and adapted to the customer's installation location, whereby an affordable and effective waste heat utilisation can be realised in even the most constrained and minimal spatial conditions. With the high degree of efficiency and optimal process adaptation of our waste heat utilisation plants, the shortest amortisation phases can also be realised.
Excerpt from the performance spectrum – Waste heat utilisation | heat recovery:
- Compact design
- Inside or outside installation
- Optional: Technical design for installation in food sector
- Exhaust air/exhaust gas temperatures: up to 1.150 °C for hot-air/eyhaust-air-preheating
- Exhaust air/exhaust gas temperatures: up to 850 °C for water-/steam- and thermal-oil applications
- The widest range of material combinations – optimally attuned to the process application
- Volume flows: up to 1.000 – 100.000 mn³/h (higher volume flows on request)
- Integrated and external process air pre-heating at the TPC combustion chamber
- Generation of process heat for::
‐ hot air or exhaust air pre-heating
‐ warm/hot water and low-pressure/high-pressure steam
‐ thermal oil
- Advanced technology for minimal maintenance effort
- Portfolio of affordable "standard"-waste heat utilisation in fixed installation sizes and applications
⇒ Describe your task – we have the "guaranteed" appropriate solution!